Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Southern Belle.


Truth be told,
I am a southern bell.
I'm certain i will always be.
I love how green and lush the south is.
it honestly makes my heart skip a beat at times.
I'm so happy to be home for a few days
relaxing, enjoying the spring weather
that bring with it those longer, romantic warm evenings.
All i want to be doing during this time
of year is spending time with My Husband and Family
(barbequing if i'm really honest.)
Going for walks, lazing around reading books
and writing a song or two.

It's the perfect time to relax.
and i'm taking full advantage of it because
Darren and i leave in about a week to meet up
with Jeremy in L.A to start Sucre's first tour!
We are beyond excited!

The record release is also right around the corner.
coming up on april 10'th.
You can now sample snippets of the record at
Amazon if you like! or preorder the record here.

It's been such an amazing experience making
this record. I feel so lucky to have gotten the
chance to work with my husband and dear friend Jeremy.
And for this reason it is so very close to my heart.
I hope each of you take it and make it your very own.

Please, please, pleeeease come see us
this month while we have this opportunity 
to come and play for a few cities.
I'm not sure how much touring we'll
be doing this year but i hope it's more
than less.

Thank you all so much for your kind
feedback on Facebook and twitter.
Every message means a lot!

*hugs*

-Stacy.





17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Can't wait til next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that last picture is adorable! :']

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited that you're coming to Nashville. I just saw you and the rest of Eisley play for the first time there and it was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ I also just found out about the Nashville show.. definitely coming out for it if we can. Also, I'm super-excited for the album release next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Those shoes are perfect. Definitely buying your album. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be seeing you in Phoenix! So happy you are stopping in my town - I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shoes <3
    Great post :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Stacy!
    I would love to feature you on my music video session series, Fraiche. (Funny how your name is "sweet" in French, and mine is "fresh"..) I live in Dallas, so I'd love to stop by on 4/24 to film. Let me know what you think! email me: kimchu93@gmail.com

    -kim
    fraiche sessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just heard the samples, GENIUS! My 10 mo old daughter approves too. My husband thought it was "lovely" and he only likes RAP and HIPHOP and I have never heard him use the word "lovely" before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Stacy,

    The last show I went to = Sucre. The next show I'm going to = Sucre.
    Will you have physical copies of the new album for purchase on Thursday?

    Sincerely,
    SEM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Stacy,

    The new videos are great and I'm extremely excited about Sucré. Anyways, a while ago, I asked if it would be alright for me to use you as a reference for drawing. Here's some links if you're interested

    Finished: http://paul4allseasons.tumblr.com/post/15806550823/just-finished-this-drawing-of-stacy-king-formerly

    Process: http://paul4allseasons.tumblr.com/post/15399780242/process-post

    Let me know what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Stacy. Just finally bought A Minor Bird today and it is fan.tas.tic. It actually inspired me to write a poem. That's right. I thought you might like to read it, maybe.

    Here it is: http://talktangledpoetry.tumblr.com/post/21220201084/the-clouds-that-evoke-stringed-music-the-letter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just saw you in Phoenix last night. What a treat! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I received my pre-ordered copy of A Minor Bird in the mail a couple of days ago and have been listening to it nonstop. I must tell you that my favorite song on the album is Chemical Reaction. It is so progressive and sonically genius. Awesome job! Though I love Eisley, I hope you are able to continue to make solo albums down the road. So enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was just wondering where it is that you got the name sucre from. I'm sure it's some other language or something, but I would love to know. Thank you so much and I adore your music. Those shoes, too. Sometimes I wish I was a girl so I could wear such as those.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Stacy,
    Not sure if this is the best way to get this link to you, but just wanted to share my photos of the show last night in Nashville. Thank you for sharing your beautiful voice with us!

    xo, Mary-Beth Blankenship

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/februarystars/7126341101/in/set-72157629928758107/

    ReplyDelete